Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sanepa, Lalitpur
Qualifications & Experience
- University Bachelor’s Degree or Computer Science or equivalent in relevant stream
- Minimum 1 year of professional work experience in mobile App using Flutter
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Use of Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Explore possible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise security of the backend server.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Consulting with our customer facing representatives about software system design and maintenance
- Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Execute app verification protocol.
- Write tests for the App.
- Following company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
- Flutter: To build cross platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web. This should include from making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also mange states in an optimized manner.
- Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
- Figma or Sketch: Should know how to use Figma or Sketch to use the design file and use it to build the app.
- Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team.
- Professional English communication skill (both written and verbal)
- Good time management, organization, and planning skills
- Customer-focused and Teamwork oriented
- Proactive, value-driven, analytical, and problem solver
- Able to easily adapt to new contexts and changes
- Always keep an eye out for continuous improvement and once identified, drive the improvement!
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews
A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.
- Michael LeBoeuf