We are looking for a Designer who is eager to learn new things and have confident in deliverable accordingly. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes with line manager
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Work remotely
- Excellent communication skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews
A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.
- Michael LeBoeuf