We are looking for a Developer who is eager to learn new things and enjoy taking challenges. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative developer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Communicate ideas and prototypes with line manager
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Learning & researching
- Basic SQL skills would be desired
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Work remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to express thoughts and ideas clearly
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews
A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.
- Michael LeBoeuf