Employment Type: Full Time
Level: Mid Level
Job Location: Sanepa, Lalitpur
Salary: Market Rate – Negotiable
We are looking for a qualified, sharp and research oriented Flutter developer in an international startup project with long term goals. The right candidate will be responsible for and will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Identify the right technical components/frameworks for the business requirements
- Work to design and develop Flutter mobile and web applications frontend frameworks as per the requirements
- Build prototypes at the envision stage of projects as per the business requirements.
- Be up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies especially Flutter.
- Ability to integrate backend systems with RESTful/SOAP services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Hands-on experience building applications using Dart language and Flutter framework is required
- Understanding of Python Django framework preferred
- Health care related application development experience preferred
- Experience in any other front-end mobile programming framework will be advantageous
- Designing end-to-end solution technical architecture of Flutter Apps.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git, GitHub, GitLab
- Good understanding of REST API and CRUD operations
- Good understanding of State Management with the use of BLoC, Provider, etc.
- Integrating flutter app with other applications using OAuth 2.0 and it’s derivative technologies
- Debugging apps programmatically. Handling errors and performing various testing methods.
- Performance and Optimization – Taking care of the app size. Rendering performance and considering performance metrics.
- Familiarity with Agile development processes and methodologies
- Professional English communication skill (both written and verbal)
- Good time management, organization, and planning skills
- Customer-focused and Teamwork oriented
- Proactive, value-driven, analytical, and problem solver
- Able to easily adapt to new contexts and changes
- Always keep an eye out for continuous improvement and once identified, drive the improvement!
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews
A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.
- Michael LeBoeuf